Wednesday, April 2, 2008

sleep less nights


When was the last night you had a peaceful night sleep, with someone snoring beside you? I know a lot of people are just like I was only a few months ago. My husband use to snore like a freight train going up hill. I never ever looked into a cure or any types of preventions to stop his snoring i just dealt with it. After all I would take a 2hour nap everyday so that would help me up for my almost sleep less nights. My hubby knew he kept me up and always felt bad about it. I would say about a month ago he ordered a natural stop snoring exercise program. Well long story short he don't snore any more. And we both get a great nights sleep. I just wanted to give a big thanks to www.thestopsnoringexercise.com I now spend a extra 2 hours a day in the garden. thanks!

No comments: