Friday, April 4, 2008

No More Sleepless Nights


Here is another happy person. Jenny from il. Writes. I can remember the sleepless nights like it was yesterday. Well that's because it was yesterday. For the first time in many years I have had a straight trough the night sleep. I didn't wake up once I still can't believe it. I never sleep all night, But last night i did. All because my husband started the stop snoring exercises yesterday. Only one day of doing the exercises and he has already improved to the point I cant even tell he is snoring. Maybe he was snoring last night, but i couldn't hear a thing. I am so happy. Thanks all, and i hope a lot more people can enjoy a good nights sleep, like my self.
anyone with stories of how the exercise or any other methods have worked for them and made there lives better please email me to l20b20@gmail.com i would love to publish them on my blog. thanks james.

No comments: