Monday, April 7, 2008

Counting Minutes




This is awesome I get to share my experience. I wish I would have found this blog sooner. My husband has been cured. The stop snoring exercise worked from him. It was last year around fall, around the time my husband's snoring was at its worse. I found the exercises on the net, and decided to give it a try. I made him do the exercises. Within the first 2 weeks he was completely cured. This is great you got this blog up James. It will help a lot of people, I wish this blog was up when I was looking for a cure, it would have made my search a lot easier. If you are like I was only a few months ago, with the sleepless nights looking at the clock ever few minutes, all because your soul mate keeps you up with there snoring. then I highly recommend you take a look into the exercises. http://www.thestopsnoringexercise.com/




I would like to thank Kristin for her story. And please send your stories to l20b20@gmail.com

No comments: