Sunday, May 18, 2008

James it worked!!!!!



Hi its Katty again. James I got to say oh my goodness! It is working, I am so impressed its been 3 days and no snoring at all. Its so awesome my husband is sleeping in the bed room again. only 2 more months and I will have the baby. But I will keep on going with the exercises after the baby just to make sure I never snore again, and plus the stop snoring exercises are so simple and only take 3-5 minutes to do so its no problem. Once again James thanks!!! this blog rocks keep on posting.




Katty that is so great it has worked so good for you in such a fast time. Thank you for the update. hey all please send in your stories to l20b20@gmail.com


and if you are still looking for a snoring cure today visit http://www.thestopsnoringexercise.com/

No comments: